- American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. [cited 2020 Dec 20] Available from: https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/practice/dsm.
- Jalilabkenar SS, Ashori M. The applications for teaching students with learning disabilities (impairments in reading, writing, and spelling. Special Education 2013; 13(3):1-10.
- Sadock BJ, Sadock VA. Kaplan and Sadock's Concise Textbook of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 13th ed. USA: Cengage Learning; 2014.
- Lerner JW, Johns B. Learning Disabilities and Related Disabilities: Strategies for Success. 13th ed. USA: Cengage Learning; 2014.
- Freilich R, Shechtman Z. The contribution of art therapy to the social, emotional, and academic adjustment of children with learning disabilities. The Arts in Psychotherapy 2010; 37(2):97-105. doi: 10.1016/j.aip.2010.02.003.
- Mirzakhani N, Kangarani Farahani M, Rezaee M, Akbarzadeh Baghban A, Sadeghi E. Comparison of assertiveness skills and anxiety between students with a learning disability and typical peers in elementary schools of Tehran. J Rehab Med 2016; 5(2):209-17. [In Persian].
- Glazzard J. The impact of dyslexia on pupils' self‐esteem. Support for Learning 2010; 25(2):63-9. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9604.2010.01442.x.
- Pourabdol S, Sobhi-Gharamaleki N, Abbasi M. A comparison of academic procrastination and academic vitality in students with and without specific learning disorder. Journal of Learning Disabilities 2015; 4(3):22-38. [In Persian].
- Woodcock S, Jiang H. Teachers' causal attributional responses of students with learning disabilities in China. Learning and Individual Differences 2013; 25:163-70.
- Ginieri-Coccossis M, Rotsika V, Skevington S, Papaevangelou S, Malliori M, Tomaras V, et al. Quality of life in newly diagnosed children with specific learning disabilities (SpLD) and differences from typically developing children: a study of child and parent reports. Child Care Health Dev2013; 39(4):581-91. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2214.2012.01369.x.
11. Chien WT, Lee IY. An exploratory study of parents' perceived educational needs for parenting a child with learning disabilities. Asian Nursing Research 2013; 7(1):16-25. doi: 10.1016/j.anr.2013.01.003.
12. Padeliadou S, Chideridou A. Being a parent and not a teacher: the case of specific learning disability. International Journal about Parents in Education 20131; 7(2):91-9.
- Kaveh M, Keramati H. The impact of resilience fostering program on parenting stress, marital satisfaction and resiliency of children with learning disability. Journal of Learning Disabilities 2017; 6(3):69-91. [In Persian].
14. Meikaeilei N, Ganji M, Talebi Joybari M. A comparison of resiliency, marital satisfaction, and mental health in parents of children with learning disabilities and normal children. Journal of Learning Disabilities 2012; 2(1):120-37. doi: jld-2-1-91-7-8. [In Persian].
- Tabrizchi N, Vahidi Z. Comparing emotional regulation, mindfulness, and psychological well-being in mothers of students with and without learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities 2015; 4(4):118-24. [In Persian].
16. Narimani M, Ghaffari M. The role of moral and social intelligence in predicting resiliency and quality of life in parents of children with learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities 2016; 5(2):127-35. [In Persian].
17. Bonifacci P, Storti M, Tobia V, Suardi A. Specific learning disorders: a look inside children’s and parents’ psychological well-being and relationships. J Learn Disabil 2016; 49(5):532-45. doi: 10.1177/0022219414566681.
- Keen D, Couzens D, Muspratt S, Rodger S. The effects of a parent-focused intervention for children with a recent diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder on parenting stress and competence. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders 2010; 4(2):229-41. doi: 10.1016/j.rasd.2009.09.009.
19. Adib Haj Bagheri M, Parvizi S, Salsali M. Qualitative Research Methods. Tehran: Boshra Publications; 2007. [In Persian].
20. Polit DF, Beck CT. Essentials of Nursing Research: Appraising Evidence for Nursing Practice. 8th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2014.
- Mitchell DB, Hauser-Cram P. The well-being of mothers of adolescents with developmental disabilities in relation to medical care utilization and satisfaction with health care. Res Dev Disabil 2008; 29(2):97-112. doi: 10.1016/j.ridd.2006.
- McConkey R, Truesdale-Kennedy M, Chang MY, Jarrah S, Shukri R. The impact on mothers of bringing up a child with intellectual disabilities: a cross-cultural study. Int J Nurs Stud 2008; 45(1):65-74. doi: 10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2006.08.007.
23. Plata M, Trusty J, Glasgow D. Adolescents with learning disabilities: Are they allowed to participate in activities? The Journal of Educational Research 2005; 98(3):136-43. doi: 10.3200/JOER.98.3.136-143.
- Sideridis GD. Understanding low achievement and depression in children with learning disabilities: a goal orientation approach. International Review of Research in Mental Retardation 2006; 31(3):163-203. doi: 10.1016/S0074-7750(05)31005-6.