1. Delawar A, Mozaffari A, GavdAsyayy M. A survey of perspectives and attitudes towards the career future of master of social communication students in comparison with master of sociology students. Media Studies 2013; 8(20):13-27. [In Persian].
2. Rejali M, Mostajeran M, Lotfi M. Health student attitude towards their field of study and future career in health faculty of Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences– 2008. Health System Research 2010; 6(1):106-14. [In Persian]
3. Samadi M, Taghizadeh J, Esfahani ZK, Mohammadi M. Evaluating environmental health students' attitudes toward their discipline and future career in Hamedan University of Medical Sciences in 2008. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 20109; 9(4):331-6. [In Persian]
4. Hafferty FW, Boulger JG. A look by medical students at medical practice in the future. J Med Educ 1986; 61(5):359-67. doi: 10.1097/00001888-198605000-00002.
5. Parsa B, Idris KB, Abu Samah BB, Abdul Wahat NW, Parsa P, Parsa N. The mediating effect of self-efficacy on the relationships between learning organization and career advancement among academic employees in Hamadan, Iran. Life Science Journal 2014; 11(11):218-22.
6. Kamali F, Yamani N, Changiz T. Investigating the faculty evaluation system in Iranian Medical Universities. J Educ Health Promot 2014; 3:12. doi: 10.4103/2277-9531.127572.
7. Hatam N, Heidari A, Keshtkaran V, Heidari Arjlu PH. Measurement of career development dimensions among the Staff of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Health Information Management 2012; 8(6):815-23. [In Persian]
8. Ghamari N, Rassafiani M, Ghamari M, Ghamari F, Yazdani F. Relation between motivational potential and career path in occupational therapy. J Rehab Med 2016; 5(2):141-150. [In Persian]
9. Iman M, Noshadi M. Qualitative content analysis. Pazhuhesh 2011; 3(2):11-45. [In Persian].
10. Graneheim UH, Lundman B. Qualitative content analysis in nursing research: concepts, procedures, and measures to achieve trustworthiness. Nurse Educ Today 2004; 24(2):105-12. doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2003.10.001.
11. Mobarakabadi A, Shamsi M, Najafianzadeh M. Health student attitude towards their field of study and future career in health faculty of Arak University of Medical Sciences, Iran. Strides Dev Med Educ 2014; 11(2):280-5. [In Persian]
12. Sadr Arhami N, Kalantari S, Atarod S. Medical students attitude towards their field of study and future career. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2004; 4(1):76-81. [In Persian]
13. Jamali HA, Ghalenoei M. Attitudes of environmental health and occupational health students toward their discipline and future career in Qazvin University of Medical Sciences in 2012. Iranian Journal of Medical Education; 13(7):541-50. [In Persian]
14. Adhami A, Mohamadalizadeh S. Comments University of Medical Sciences Kerman performance of teachers in the field of consulting and guidance education. Journal of Medical Education Development 2008; 5(2):94-101. [In Persian]
15. Vahid Dastjerdi E, Mahdian M, Nazarali S,Badiee MR. Study motives and career plans of postgraduate students in Dental School, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Dental School Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Science 2011; 29(1):36-42. [In Persian]
16. Ghaderi R, Dastjerdi R, Sorush Z, Mouhebati M. Influential factors in medical students attitudes towards studying medicine in 2002. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2003; 3(2):47-55. [In Persian].
17. Rezaei R, Zarei F, Tehrani H. Exploring the Use of Social Media on Teaching and Learning Science from Teachers and Students Viewpoint . Iranian Journal of Nursing Research (IJNR) 2018; 13(1):1-10. [In Persian]
18. Nejat S, Emami Razavi H, Rashidian A, Yazdani S, Majdzadeh S. The motives of medical students in Tehran University for choosing medicine field and their outlooks for their profession: qualitative versus quantitative approach. 1Strides in Development of Medical Education 2006; 3(1):1-10. [In Persian]
19. Parsa B, Idris KB, Abu Samah BB, Abdul Wahat BA, Parsa P. Relationship between quality of work life and career advancement among Iranian academics. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 2014; 152:108-11.
20. Khodaei A, Mansourain M, Ganjei S, Asgari H. Strategies for decreasing gap between theory & clinical performance from the viewpoints of nursing students in Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Research in Medical Education 2016; 8(2):49-59. doi: 10.18869/acadpub.rme.8.2.49. [In Persian]
21. Cockrell ML. A comparative analysis study of professional development models impacting student academic achievement. Carolina: East Carolina University; 2011.
22. Gitlin SD, Yuan Z, Little RJ, Todd Iii RF. Factors that influence successful training and faculty career development in hematology/oncology patient-oriented clinical research. J Cancer Educ 2005; 20(2):72-8.
23. King H. Continuing Professional Development in Higher Education: what do academics do? Planet 2004; 13(1):26-9.
24. Newland MC, Newland JR, Steele DJ, Lough DR, McCurdy FA. Experience with a program of faculty development. Med Teach 2003; 25(2):207-9.
25. Ghasemi M, Salehi K. Pathology Barriers and Challenges of Faculty Members New Faculty Members. Journal of Iranian Higher Education 2018; 9(2):81-103. [In Persian]
26. Ghorooneh D, Mirkamali SM, Bazargan A, Kharazi SK. A model for faculty development at the University of Tehran. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education 2016; 22(3):1-17. [In Persian]