Atefi F, Adelinrasi H, Choupani M. Specialists' perception of the effective personality traits in the tendency of people to child abuse: a phenomenological study. Educational Psychology 2019; 15(51):1-25. doi: 10.22054/jep.2019.41227.2652. [In Persian].
Habibi S, Goharimoghadam M. Prevention of child abuse and treatment. Journal of Psychology & Educational Sciences 2017; 3(2):95-105. [In Persian].
Christian CW, Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect, American Academy of Pediatrics. The evaluation of suspected child physical abuse. Pediatrics 2015; 135(5):e1337-54. doi: 10.1542/peds.2015-0356.
World Health Organization. Child maltreatment. [cited 2020 Jun 12] Available from: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/child-maltreatment.
Moody G, Cannings-John R, Hood K, Kemp A, Robling M. Establishing the international prevalence of self-reported child maltreatment: a systematic review by maltreatment type and gender. BMC Public Health. 2018; 18(1):1164. doi: 10.1186/s12889-018-6044-y.
Gabrielli J, Jackson Y, Tunno AM, Hambrick EP. The blind men and the elephant: Identification of a latent maltreatment construct for youth in foster care. Child Abuse Negl 2017; 67:98-108. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.02.020.
Blakemore T, Herbert JL, Arney F, Parkinson S. The impacts of institutional child sexual abuse: a rapid review of the evidence. Child Abuse Negl 2017; 74:35-48. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.08.006.
Habibi S, Fallah Mh, Amopour M. Effectiveness of child abuse on the personality characteristics of children. Journal of Psychology & Educational Sciences 2017; 3(2):106-20. [In Persian]
Debowska A, Willmott D, Boduszek D, Jones AD. What do we know about child abuse and neglect patterns of co-occurrence? A systematic review of profiling studies and recommendations for future research. Child Abuse Negl 2017; 70:100-11. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.06.014.
10. Hagborg JM, Berglund K, Fahlke C. Evidence for a relationship between child maltreatment & absenteeism among high-school students in Sweden. Child Abuse Negl 2018; 75: 41-4. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.08.027.
11. Jackson Y, Huffhines L, Stone KJ, Fleming K, Gabrielli J. Coping styles in youth exposed to maltreatment: Longitudinal patterns reported by youth in foster care. Child Abuse Negl 2017; 70:65-74. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.05.001.
12. Daneshmandi S, Izadikhah Z, Mehrabi HA. The structural model of relationship between child maltreatment, interpersonal skills and borderline personality traits in women population. Journal of Woman and Family Studies 2018; 6(2):5-24. [In Persian].
13. Klevens J, Barnett SB, Florence C, Moore D. Exploring policies for the reduction of child physical abuse and neglect. Child Abuse Negl 2015; 40:1-11. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2014.07.013.
14. Rosado N, Ryznar E, Flaherty EG. Understanding hummers fractures in young children: abuse or not abuse? Child Abuse Negl 2017; 73:1-7. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu. 2017.09.013.
15. Prindle JJ, Hammond I, Putnam-Hornstein E. Prenatal substance exposure diagnosed at birth and infant involvement with child protective services. Child Abuse Negl 2018; 76:75-83. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.10.002.
16. Kepple NJ. Does parental substance use always engender risk for children? Comparing incidence rate ratios of abusive and neglectful behaviors across substance use behavior patterns. Child Abuse Negl 2018; 76:44-55. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.09.015.
17. Fry D, Fang X, Elliott S, Casey T, Zheng X, Li J, et al. The relationships between violence in childhood and educational outcomes: A global systematic review and meta-analysis. Child Abuse Negl 2018; 75: 6-28. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.06.021.
18. Cummings JA. Transformational change in parenting practices after child interpersonal trauma: A grounded theory examination of parental response. Child Abuse Negl 2018; 76:117-28. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.10.005.
19. McKelvey LM, Selig JP, Whiteside-Mansell L. Foundations for screening adverse childhood experiences: Exploring patterns of exposure through infancy and toddlerhood. Child Abuse Negl 2017; 70:112-21. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.
20. Patwardhan I, Hurley KD, Thompson RW, Mason WA, Ringle JL. Child maltreatment as a function of cumulative family risk: findings from the intensive family preservation program. Child Abuse Negl 2017; 70: 92-9. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.06.010.
21. van der Put CE, Assink M, Boekhout van Solinge NF. Predicting child maltreatment: a meta-analysis of the predictive validity of risk assessment instruments. Child Abuse Negl 2017; 73:71-88. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.09.016.
22. Fouché A, le Roux LM. Social workers’ views on pre-trial therapy in cases of child sexual abuse in South Africa. Child Abuse Negl 2018;76:23-33. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.09.008.
23. Pelton LH. The continuing role of material factors in child maltreatment and placement. Child Abuse Negl 2015; 41:30-9. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2014.08.001.
24. Dube SR, McGiboney GW. Education and learning in the context of childhood abuse, neglect and related stressor: The nexus of health and education. Child Abuse Negl 2018; 75:1-5. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.09.029.
25. Palmer D, Feldman V. Toward a more comprehensive analysis of the role of organizational culture in child sexual abuse in institutional contexts. Child Abuse Negl 2017; 74:23-34. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.08.004.
26. Greger HK, Myhre AK, Klöckner CA, Jozefiak T. Childhood maltreatment, psychopathology & well-being: The mediator role of global self-esteem, attachment difficulties & substance use. Child Abuse Negl 2017; 70:122-33. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.06.012.
27. Nilsson D, Nordås E, Pribe G, Svedin CG. Child physical abuse – High school students’ mental health & parental relations depending on who perpetrated the abuse. Child Abuse Negl 2017; 70:28-38. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.05.007.
28. Lahtinen HM, Laitila A, Korkman J, Ellonen N. Children’s disclosures of sexual abuse in a population-based sample. Child Abuse Negl 2018; 76:84-94. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017. 10.011.
29. Sawrikar P, Katz I. Barriers to disclosing child sexual abuse (CSA) in ethnic minority communities: a review of the literature & implications for practice in Australia. Children and Youth Services Review 2017; 83(1):302-15. doi: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2017.11.011.
30. Font SA, Cage J. Dimensions of physical punishment and their associations with children's cognitive performance and school adjustment. Child Abuse Negl 2018; 75:29-40. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.06.008.
31. Paine CW, Wood JN. Skeletal surveys in young, injured children: a systematic review. Child Abuse Negl 2018; 76:237-49. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2017.11.004.
32. Gall M, Borg W, Gall J. Quantitative & Qualitative Research Methods in Psychology. Translated by Nasr Esfahani. Tehran: SAMT; 2019. [In Persian].
33. Diekelmann N, Allen D, Tanner C. The NLN Criteria for Appraisal of Baccalaureate Programs: a Critical Hermeneutic Analysis. USA: National League for Nursing; 1989