1. Saleki M, Jabarifar SE, Soheilipour S, Hajizadeh F. Assessing the sensitivity and responsiveness of Early Childhood Oral Health Impact Scale to routine dental treatments on life quality of preschool children in Isfahan in 2011. J Isfahan Dent Sch 2012; 7(5 Special): 688-95. [In Persian].
2. Petersen PE. World Health Organization global policy for improvement of oral health--World Health Assembly 2007. Int Dent J 2008; 58(3): 115-21.
3. World Health Organization. Oral health: Fact sheet N°318 [Online]. [cited 2012 Apr]; Available from: URL: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs318/en/
4. Naderifar M, Ghaljaei F, Akbarizadeh M R. Determination of the mothers' practice about orodental health of their children up to six years old. Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2010; 12 (4):43-8.
5. Eslamipour F, Birang R, Rahimi N, Bakrani MR. Knowledge, attitude and practice of physicians and pediatricians regarding the prevention of oral disease in children. Shiraz Univ Dent 2010; 11(3): 253-61.
6. Fallahinejad Ghajari M, Mirshekar Z, Razavi S. Knowledge and attitude toward oral and dental health among Zahedan's guidance school students. J Dent Sch Shahid Beheshti Univ Med Sci 2007; 24 (4): 492-8. [In Persian].
7. Karimi Shahanjarini A, Makvandi Z, Faradmal J, Bashirian S, Hazavehei S M. Assessing the tooth decay status of 2-5 years children and the role of their mothers' caring behaviors. Sci J Hamadan Nurs Midwifery Fac 2013; 21 (4): 41-50. [In Persian].
8. Vahabi S, Nazemi B. A comparison of chlorhexidine impregnated floss vs. conventional dental floss on gingivitis. J Dent Sch Shahid Beheshti Univ Med Sci 2008; 25(4): 418-25. [In Persian].
9. American Dental Association (ADA). Flossing 2014 [Online]. [cited 2015 Apr]. Available from: URL: http://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/f/flossing
10. Touger-Decker R, van Loveren C. Sugars and dental caries. Am J Clin Nutr 2003; 78(4): 881S-92S.
11. Poklepovic T, Worthington HV, Johnson TM, Sambunjak D, Imai P, Clarkson JE, et al. Interdental brushing for the prevention and control of periodontal diseases and dental caries in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013; (12): CD009857.
12. Sambunjak D, Nickerson JW, Poklepovic T, Johnson TM, Imai P, Tugwell P, et al. Flossing for the management of periodontal diseases and dental caries in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2011; (12): CD008829.
13. Hujoel PP, Cunha-Cruz J, Banting DW, Loesche WJ. Dental flossing and interproximal caries: a systematic review. J Dent Res 2006; 85(4): 298-305.
14. Graves RC, Disney JA, Stamm JW. Comparative effectiveness of flossing and brushing in reducing interproximal bleeding. J Periodontol 1989; 60(5): 243-7.
15. Mosahab P, Kargarnovin Z, Malek Afzali B, Abadi A, Amini M. The relationship between food intake and dental caries in a group of Iranian children in 2009. Dent Res J 2011; 7(4): 43-51.
16. Ghandehari Motlagh M, Jahed Khaniki GR, Adiban H. Investigation of dental caries prevalence among 6-12 year old elementary school children in Andimeshk, Iran. J Med Sci 2007; 7(1): 116-20.
17. Ashrafi Zadeh S, Soori H, Ashrafi Zadeh M. Assessment of oral hygiene status (DMFT) of twelve. Jundishapur Sci Med J 2002; 34: 60-6. [In Persian].
18. Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Deputy of Health, Oral Health Department. Oral health status of Iranian children. Tehran, Iran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 2008. p. 2-8. [In Persian].
19. Kumar G, Singh DK, Jalaluddin M, Dileep CL, Rout P, Mohanty R. oral health of pre-school aged children in Dhanbad district, Jharkhand, India- a peek into their mother's attitude. J Clin Diagn Res 2013; 7(9): 2060-26.
20. Mohebbi SZ, Virtanen JI, Murtomaa H, Vahid-Golpayegani M, Vehkalahti MM. Mothers as facilitators of oral hygiene in early childhood. Int J Paediatr Dent 2008; 18(1): 48-55.
21. Naderifar M, Peyrovi H, Galgay F. Mothers´ attitude towards orodental health of their 1-6 years old children referred to medical centers of Zahedan city, 2006. Iran J Nurs 2007; 20 (52): 75-86. [In Persian].
22. Okada M, Kawamura M, Kaihara Y, Matsuzaki Y, Kuwahara S, Ishidori H, et al. Influence of parents' oral health behaviour on oral health status of their school children: an exploratory study employing a causal modelling technique. Int J Paediatr Dent 2002; 12(2): 101-8.
23. Shamsi M, Hidarnia A, Niknami S. A survey of oral health care behavior in pregnant women of arak: application of health belief model. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2012; 22 (89):104-15. [In Persian].
24. Badri Gargari R, Salek Hadadian N. The role of self-efficacy and factors of health belief model in dental patients' brushing and flossing. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2011; 9 (3): 130-8. [In Persian].
25. Benson V. Giving a voice to the 'silent epidemic': Examining existing barriers and oral health outreach for low income Mexican American children [Dissertation]. Stanford, CA: Stanford University; 2009. p. 6.
26. Nilchian F, Skini M, Jabbarifar SE, Soheilipour S. Identification of educational needs to promote oral health from the standpoint of patients referring to Shariati dental clinic in Isfahan: a qualitative research. J Isfahan Dent Sch 2012; 7(5): 790-7. [In Persian].
27. Abed Saeedi j, Amir Ali Akbari S. Research Method in Medical and Health Sciences. 2nd ed. Tehran, Iran: Jame-e-Negar; 2008. p. 16, 112-13. [In Persian].
28. Tabatabaee A, Hasani P, Mortazavi H, Tabatabaeichehr M. Strategies to enhance rigor in qualitative research. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci 2013; 5 (3): 663-70. [In Persian].
29. Saber M, Bahrampoor A, Hashemi V. Effect of direct education of Mothers about oral hygiene on the rate of DMF on pre-school children. J Dent Sch Shahid Beheshti Univ Med Sci 2004; 21 (4): 518-28. [In Persian].
30. Suresh BS, Ravishankar TL, Chaitra TR, Mohapatra AK, Gupta V. Mother's knowledge about pre-school child's oral health. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2010; 28(4): 282-7.
31. Saied-Moallemi Z, Virtanen JI, Ghofranipour F, Murtomaa H. Influence of mothers' oral health knowledge and attitudes on their children's dental health. Eur Arch Paediatr Dent 2008; 9(2): 79-83.
32. Pishva N, Asefzadeh S, Pishva M, Majedi Z. Traditional beliefs and behaviors of mothers and teachers related to oral health of children in rural districst of Qazvin: A qualitative study. Majallah-I-Dandanpizishki 2009; 20 (4): 292-300. [In Persian].
33. Fallahi A, Morovati Sharifabad M. Change stages of inter-dental cleaning behavior based on transtheoretical model among pre-university students in Yazd, Iran. Payavard Salamat 2009; 3(1-2): 85-93. [In Persian].
34. Naderifar M, T. Akbarsharifi, H. Pairovi, H. Haghani. Mothers' awareness, regarding orodental health of their children at age of 1-6 years old. Iran J Nurs 2006; 19 (46):15-27. [In Persian].
35. Ronis DL, Lang WP, Farghaly MM, Passow E. Tooth brushing, flossing, and preventive dental visits by Detroit-area residents in relation to demographic and socioeconomic factors. J Public Health Dent 1993; 53(3): 138-45.