Guide for submitting articles
The system for submitting articles, designed to get articles from users, allows you to review the status of an article at any time, modify the article by users, and effectively communicate effectively between the executive and the author, for each article. This system takes all the steps to register the writer's profile, register the article's specification, review the article, state the article's status, and comment on each article. The steps are as follows;
Registration at the website:
Before submitting an article, you must register as a user in the database. So complete the base membership form. This form will be available to you at the following address:
Submit the article:
To submitting your article, please contact us through the submission form below:
After entering the submission form, the following steps are available to get the article's profile and file.
Follow up the article states:
Go to your personal page for the latest article status. On this page, the list of articles sent by you as well as the status and description of the executive director are displayed on each article.
If the site administrator has provided the author with the possibility of editing the article, then upon entering the page, you will see the edit button next to the article. By clicking on this button, the form for editing the article will be available to you.
This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you for the original creation. This is the most accommodating of licenses offered. Recommended for maximum dissemination and use of licensed materials.
Instructions for Authors
you can download the PDF file of instructions for authors here.(English version)
you can download the PDF file of instructions for authors here.(Persian version)
submitting points for the new manuscript:
Examples of references:
- Journal article: Yigit S, Korkmaz A, Sekerel B. Drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome in a premature infant. Pediatr Dermatol 2005; 22(1): 71-4.
- Complete book: Sundel M, Sundel SS. Behavior change in the human services. 5th ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage publications; 2005. p. 16-8.
- Chapter in book: Pinter JD, Sarnat HB. Neuroembryology. In: Winn HR, Editor. Youmans Neurological Surgery. 5th ed. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders; 2004. p. 5-45.
- Thesis & dissertations: Hofland HEJ. Vesicles as transdermal drug delivery systems. [Ph.D. thesis]. Leiden, The Netherlands: University of Leiden; 1992; p. 24-8.
- Papers presented in conferences: Bengtsson S, Solheim BG. Enforcement of data protection, privacy and security in medical informatics. In: Lun KC, Degoulet P, Piemme TE, Reinhoff O, Editors. MEDINFO 92. Proceedings of the 7th world congress on medical informatics; 1992 Sep 6-10; Geneva, Switzerland. Amsterdam: North-Holland; 1992. p. 1561-5.
- Electronic references: Morse SS. Factors in the emergence of infectious disease. Emerg Infect Dis [serial online] 1995 Jan-Mar [cited 1999 Dec 25]; 1(1): [24 screens]. Available from URL: http://www/cdc/gov/ncidoc/EID/eid.htm
18. Conflicts of interest: Authors must acknowledge and declare any sources of funding and potential conflicting interest, such as receiving funds or fees by, or holding stocks and shares in, an organization that may profit or lose through publication of your paper. Declaring a competing interest will not lead to automatic rejection of the paper, but we would like to be made aware of it. Please write the conflict of interest before the part of acknowledgements.
19. The authors should use the Standards for Reporting Qualitative Research (SRQR) checklist or Consolidated criteria for reporting qualitative studies (COREQ) for the final check of the articles before submission To identify guidelines, reporting standards, and critical appraisal criteria for qualitative research; review the reference lists of retrieved sources, and contact experts to gain feedback. These checklists aim to improve the transparency of all aspects of qualitative research by providing clear standards for reporting qualitative research.